Why We Love This Opportunity
This position requires technical excellence and high team leadership skills to equip staff and volunteers to ensure successful and impactful services/events. This leader is exceptional at problem-solving, quality control systems, people building, and forward-thinking.
Church or Org Description
We are nearly 90 years old and centered in the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, a city of approximately 100,000 people. Journey has always been a church that cares about people and reaches out to the city. We have a big vision to make a difference wherever we have campuses (currently in 4 locations). The broadcast campus has been in its current location for the past 30 years, and each of the other campuses is less than ten years old. The staff and team has grown from just a few pastors plus support staff to 14 pastors and 25 other support staff across all campuses. The church has also grown in diversity over the past few years. There is also a Christian School on-site at the Broadcast Campus, which serves kids from Kindergarten thru 12th grade and has approximately 700 students.
We are able to enjoy ongoing unity and ministry to our community thanks, in part, to the many faithful generations that have gone before us.
The Production Director is responsible for all production at Journey Church. They manage all production systems and help innovate and build the culture of the production department at Journey Church.
This position requires technical excellence as well as high team leadership skills to equip staff and volunteers to ensure successful and impactful services/events. This leader is exceptional at problem-solving, quality control systems, people building, and forward-thinking.
What would a strong candidate look like?
- Loves Jesus: Has a continually growing relationship with Jesus and a passion for caring for and helping people grow closer to Jesus.
- Loves People: Has a heart for people and a passion for using production to help people take the next steps towards Jesus.
- Builder + Leader: Energized by an opportunity to shape and build a thriving production ministry.
- Team Player: Thrives in a collaborative environment and has a “we,” not “me” ministry approach.
- Organized: Gifted at providing systems, structure, and administration to help power the production ministry in a healthy and sustainable way.