Why We Love This Opportunity
Every week, the Audio Director’s primary focus will be serving Passion City Church at their Trilith Campus in Atlanta, Georgia.
At 46 Entertainment, we foster a fun, upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. We are a team of unconventional thinkers who thrive on passion, ownership, and positivity. We are “hungry” to make our mark, embracing cutting-edge approaches to solving problems.
Church or Org Description
46 Entertainment was started in 2013 by Nathan Baugh, a successful Tour Manager in Country Music. From there, he built 46 Entertainment to be a world-class production company focusing on building a high-level team to serve clients in a variety of disciplines, including corporate, music festivals, ministry, and much more.
The 46 Entertainment team is highly developed in live event management and execution. Ranging from corporate events of 200 to music festivals of over 60,000, we can provide an excellent experience from start to finish. Our team is well-versed in all live event aspects from ticketing, talent booking, venue management, production team management, and everything. Some of our clients include but are not limited to National Rifle Association, Rock the South Music Festival, Youth for Tomorrow, Passion City Church, and many more.
We come alive when we can bring ideas full circle in a way that represents our clients accurately and captivates an audience innovatively. We have produced tours for clients such as Dude Perfect and John Crist by integrating creative ideas into media elements, tour and stage design, branding, fabrications, and programming.
WHAT YOU DO:
- LEAD | The audio production teams at the Trileth campus of Passion City Church manage all audio systems.
- COLLABORATE | With the team at Passion City Church on creative content and the church’s needs throughout the week.
- MAINTAIN | Current standards of operation, improve audio production systems and execution, and pioneer new ways for the production team to create meaningful and intentional production.
- SERVICE & EVENT PRODUCTION Manage and maintain audio systems at the Trilleth Campus of Passion City ChurchPrepare Audio systems weekly for Sunday services and other events communicate with all clients about their needs and how to serve them wellDirect oversight of all components of production on the weekend and special events — including audio, video, lighting, stage design, and production management of all areas of live events
WHO YOU ARE:
- A self-starter that is excited to say yes first and has a great attitude
- Ability to translate vision into creating a seamless online and in-person experience from tech/production. Strong ability to find solutions in high-stress situations
- Ability to keep within project deadlines and budget
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Enjoys being part of a team